Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Look into the Sun!

I was visiting with a few lovely ladies one afternoon. We walked outside and the trees were blooming, the sky was blue; it was crisp. I thought 'MAN, I LOVE Spring!' A season of New Life! huh? its early, but its like the trees are as excited about spring as we are! It was a beautiful image to see this tree blossom against the sky. My attempt to capture it in film just doesn't do it justice. But, I'm sure you have a gorgeous branch in your neck of the woods to view. If not, you can image it through this picture. There is hope in this, to me.





I pray that even when I feel beautiful, blooming and full of new life, the brightness of the Light within me, outshines my being, just like this beautiful blooming tree against the light of the sun.

2 comments: