Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Being Faithful




Faith, this is a word that I have always known and "understood". Being a Christian I have heard it so much.
definition: belief or trust: belief in, devotion to, or trust in somebody or something, especially without logical proof.


Anyway, I have always known this, but I'm realizing how much it calls us to rely on Gods wisdom and guidance. I often feel like He may be asking me to do or say something that is out of the ordinary. And out of my own fear of rejection or judgment, I have to confess, I do not obey every time.


A testimony for myself is that someone once spoke to me out of faith and it stayed with me for years, even though they did not get a great reaction from me in the moment. I knew in my heart where it came from. So, I have been reading a few books and testing myself in being obedient to when I feel like I may be doing something "weird" or against the social norm. I can say that it has not come back void. those are stories for another day. however, I wanted to share with you a video that inspired me to live more boldly in these moments. You never know what reflection of His character God is trying to reveal and WHO it may be for. In the video below being obedient to the doing was speaking to a different person than who she thought it was for.




having trouble stepping out? You never know WHAT God is going to use.



Mark 11:22 Have faith in God, Jesus answered.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment